Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Glorious Dawn



After seeing this little gem delivered to AK's door a couple of weeks ago, jealousy took over me and I had to have it myself. The music on this 7" is produced by John Boswell whose goal is " to bring scientific knowledge and philosophy to the masses, in a novel way, through the medium of music... 
It features the auto-tuned voice of the late Carl Sagan and a small guest appearance by Stephen Hawking.  All the samples are taken from the the award-winning 1980 television series 'Cosmos: A Personal Voyage'. 

My deep hatred for Auto-tune didn't stop me from wanting a copy on 7" vinyl. Go here to purchase it for only $10 including shipping!  By the way, it's on the new Jack White of  The White Stripes' record label.

The video is pure class (lyrics on the side bar):


No comments:

Post a Comment